Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  
Dismiss this notice
Teamspeak = ts.awakenrp.com
Mod release this week!!
Donate Now!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good to see the dream still going strong reece!

You promised and good to see your keeping that promise were many would have just given up Reece. Like I have always said ill be around and A2exile seems interesting.Smile  Also congratulations on having a kid Reece good for you man.

(06-22-2017, 02:43 PM)Skull507 Wrote: You promised and good to see your keeping that promise were many would have just given up Reece. Like I have always said ill be around and A2exile seems interesting.Smile  Also congratulations on having a kid Reece good for you man.

There is no Arma 2 Exile. There is Arma 2 DayZ. But that's a whole 'nother ball game than what Exile is.
If Hell had a taste, what would I taste like?

Thanks for coming backWink

I will be honest, we'll be sticking with Arma 2 DayZ for awhile, the mod is almost finished  Smile
[Image: u36p1gv.png]

can not wait will be playing the hell out of the mod
[Image: mbVo4NW.png]

(06-22-2017, 04:29 PM)Salty Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 02:43 PM)Skull507 Wrote: You promised and good to see your keeping that promise were many would have just given up Reece. Like I have always said ill be around and A2exile seems interesting.Smile  Also congratulations on having a kid Reece good for you man.

There is no Arma 2 Exile. There is Arma 2 DayZ. But that's a whole 'nother ball game than what Exile is.

sry saw post about it then realized date on the post my bad lol.

(06-22-2017, 10:04 PM)Reece Wrote: Thanks for coming backWink

I will be honest, we'll be sticking with Arma 2 DayZ for awhile, the mod is almost finished  Smile

Great to hear cant wait to be driving around like last time maybe trader zesyus kowal will actually get some business this time around lol.